The Imitation Game Alternate Poster Competition – Terms and Conditions
– Competition open to UK Residents only
– Final closing date for entries is 23:59 on 08/03/2015
– The winner’s prize consists of one (1) Blu-Ray player and one (1) copy of The Imitation Game on Blu-Ray. Three runners up will be chosen to win one (1) copy of The Imitation Game on DVD each.
– To enter, users must upload an alternate poster to www.posterspy.com in accordance to the brief laid out by Poster Spy here: https://posterspy.com/design-a-poster-for-the-imitation-game/
– Users can enter the competition once.
– The winner will be selected by Way To Blue Ltd. and Studiocanal Ltd. UK randomly.
– Those who enter are giving consent to having their name and profile picture posted on the The Imitation Game Facebook page and the Studiocanal UK Facebook page.
– The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter.
– No purchase is necessary.
– There is no cash alternative.
– The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value as required.
– Products are subject to availability.
– The winning entrant will be notified via Facebook.
– Winner must respond with their address to the Promoter within 7 days of being contacted to claim the prize.
– Any prize not claimed within 7 Days will be forfeited.
– Winners need to allow 28 days for the delivery of their prize.
– The winner agrees to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
– The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the competition if at any time it considers it has been subject to fraudulent activities.
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
– The Promoter is Studiocanal Ltd. UK, 50 Marshall Street, London, W1F 9BQ
– Administration of the application by Way to Blue Ltd. Parchment House, 13 Northburgh Street, London, EC1V 0JP
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and it is a condition of entry that entrants agree that Facebook shall not be liable to the entrants in any respect in connection with the competition.
– Any questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to Way To Blue
– The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition and/or the terms and conditions without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
– The Promoter/Administrator accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using any applications involving this competition, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
– These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the UK.
o By using this application you agree that all personal data that you supply to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that personal data.
o By entering the competition you agree that Universal Pictures and the promotion’s prize partners may contact you however you can unsubscribe to future mailings if you so choose.