Terms and Conditions
1) Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
2) If the Winner elects to receive only a portion of the prize they will forfeit any remainder of the prize and will not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
3) No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part). Poster Spy will not be held responsible for any errors in the winner receiving their prize.
4) By entering this competition Winners are agreeing to their work being used for e) Entries deemed damaging to the Poster Spy website or Runescape brand will be removed without any prior notice.
5) Poster Spy and/or Runecape will not pay for travel to the Premiere, nor be obliged to provide funding for the stay besides what is stated in the prize section of the brief. 6) Entry into the competition is conditional upon and confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7) The entrant grants Poster Spy permission to pass on contact details of entrants to Jagex
8) All results are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and condition.
9)Any entrants under the age of 18 must secure the consent of a parent or guardian before entering the competition and may be required to provide their parents’ contact details to verify such consent and claim any prize.
10)Employees of Jagex, affiliates of Jagex, marketing partners, PR agencies associated with Jagex and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter the competition.
11)Any entries received before or after the opening or closing of the competition will not be considered unless otherwise stated.
Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted by Jagex for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
12) Posters should be the original artwork of the entrant and must not be copied in whole or in part from somewhere else. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure any work they submit does not infringe copyright of any third party or any laws.
13) The entrant grants to Jagex an irrevocable licence to use the original work for any purpose connected with or arising out of the competition or the business of Jagex.
14) Jagex will not be liable to reimburse expenses or costs incurred in entering any competition.
15) The competitions is free to enter.
16) Jagex reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to provide the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, fraud, dishonesty, for any inappropriate conduct or for any other reason.
17) Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances. Jagex reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, withdraw the Competition or substitute the prizes advertised for prizes of similar value, at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Jagex as a result thereof.
18) Jagex may use an entrant’s name, competition entry and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience in marketing material without any notice or payment to the entrant.
20) Jagex cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to any competition.
21) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising from these terms and conditions.
Jagex® and RuneScape® are the registered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the UK, US, Europe and other countries.
Copyright © 2015 Jagex Limited, all rights reserved