Contest open August 21st 2016 – September 18th 2016
Winning EntryThe BriefTerms and ConditionsAll Entries
Mr. Robot by Thomas Walker
Design an alternative poster for season 2 of the AMAZON EXCLUSIVE show Mr. Robot. Mr. Robot follows Elliot, a young programmer who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroad when the mysterious leader of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the corporation he is paid to protect.
You are free to explore and interpret the subject in any way you feel is appropriate. The more original, the better. Try to avoid recreations of existing studio artwork. Instead focus on your own unique perspective and vision. Please do not include copyrighted material which you don’t own the rights to.
Please refrain from using studio and provider logos in your artwork.
Avoid using stills from google and simply adding the Mr. Robot logo. As that may void your entry. Be creative and have fun!
Poster Spy reserves the right to disregard artwork that does not comply with the above. The contest is open world-wide. Deadline to enter is 18th September, 8pm BST. Good luck!
Dates to Remember
The deadline for this contest is Sunday September 18th 8PM BST. This contest is open to worldwide entrants. You may enter more than once.
- 1st Place: £250 cash* + merchandise**
- 2nd Place: £150 cash + merchandise
- 3rd Place: £100 cash + merchandise
Winning entries will be shared across Amazon’s UK and German official social channels.
How to Enter
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open from 0800 (BST) on 21st August 2016 until 2000 (BST) on 18th September
- Artwork must be available as a 300 dpi and A3 print-ready file.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The cash prize will be sent to the winner via PayPal.
- Entrants must submit original art that follow the provided brief. No copyrighted material may be used. Not complying to theses conditions might result in exclusion from the contest.
- By entering the competition, you give Amazon and Poster Spy exclusive right to use your work non-commercially to promote the show and the Amazon Video Service.
- Each winner must provide a postal address to ship the merchandize to.
- We reserve the right to ask the winning entrant to modify their final work.
- The contents of your entry do not reflect the opinion of Amazon. Responsibility for the information and views expressed in the artwork lies entirely with the author(s).
Exciting time in the world right now. Exciting time.Mr. Robot Design Contest GABO_MMMr. Robot – season_2.0 | Control is an Illusion 2.0Mr. Robot Design Contest Phillip BolduanMr. Robot – Control Is An Illusion (Alternative Poster)Mr. Robot Design Contest Eduardo Teixeira