This contest is now closed!
Avoid using copyrighted materials in your entry.
Altitude Film Distribution would like you to design an alternative poster for Asif Kapadia’s acclaimed documentary AMY which opened at the Cannes Film Festival to rave reviews.
The artwork must feature:
• The title ‘AMY’.
• The line ‘From the award winning team behind SENNA’.
• Tagline – The girl behind the name
• Do not include Asif Kapadia’s name on the poster.
• The theme of the piece should reflect the tagline “The girl behind the name” and be a positive celebration of Amy as an iconic figure in contemporary culture.
• Do not include the release date of the film on the poster.
• Do not use any images you don’t have the rights to use. For example putting the text AMY on a copyrighted photo shoot image.
• Be sure to follow standard poster format, any uploads that don’t resemble a poster won’t be accepted.
For examples of some great alternative posters, look through our gallery.
Click Here to download a poster template PSD.
DATES TO REMEMBER
This competition is open WORLDWIDE and will end June 21st at 11:59PM.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply create an account and upload your entry to our website. Title your entry ‘Piece name – AMY Competition’ i.e ‘Poster – AMY Competition’. Add your entry to the ‘AMY Design Contest’ Category when uploading. This competition is open WORLDWIDE and will end June 21st at 11:59PM. Please note: All uploads will be held for moderation until approved, so you may not see your entry on the site straight away.
THE CONTEST PRIZES
From BAFTA award-winning director Asif Kapadia (Senna), AMY tells the incredible story of six-time Grammy-winner Amy Winehouse – in her own words. Employing extensive unseen archive footage, this strikingly modern, moving and vital film shines a light on the world we live in, in a way that very few can.
WATCH THE TRAILER
In cinemas July 3rd 2015. [/one_half] [one_half_last]
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
[/one_half_last] UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY Terms and Conditions