Contest open June 15th 2016 – June 20th 2016
The Neon Demon by Joe Vetoe
The new film from visionary director Nicolas Winding Refn, THE NEON DEMON sees the director return to LA for the first time since his modern-classic Drive in a devastating, visually stunning look at the pitfalls of the fashion and modelling industries.
Ahead of the film’s UK release in cinemas on 8th July, Icon Film Distribution and Poster Spy are inviting designers and artists to create an alternative artwork for the film which draws upon Refn’s uniquely creative visual style and encapsulates one of the film’s themes: “beauty is vicious”. Avoid re-creating Key Art and existing poster designs and remember to be creative, we want to see you exploring your style.
The winning design will be selected by Nicolas Winding Refn himself, and will be printed for display as part of THE NEON DEMON takeover at the Curzon Soho cinema in London around the film’s release.
The winner must supply artwork as an A3 300dpi print-ready PDF.
Dates to Remember
The deadline for this contest is Monday June 20th 12PM GMT. This contest is open to worldwide entrants. You may enter more than once.
- The winning print selected by Director/Writer Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives)
- Your poster on display at the historic Curzon Soho during The Neon Demon Takeover
- 2x Tickets to a preview screening in London (Travel and Accommodation not included)
How to Enter
Nicolas Winding Refn
Terms and Conditions
- 1. The contest is open from 0900 (GMT) on 15th June 2016 until 1200 (GMT) on 20th June
- 2. Artwork must be supplied as 300 dpi and A3 print-ready PDF.
- 3. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The cash prize will be sent to the winner via Paypal.
- 4. Entrants must submit original art that follow the provided brief. No copyrighted material may be used.
- 5. By entering the competition, you give Icon Film Distribution, Curzon and Poster Spy exclusive right to use your work non-comercially to promote the film.
- 6. Travel and accommodation will not be provided for the preview screening.
- 7. We reserve the right to ask the winning entrant to modify their final work.