Contest open 1st September 2016 – September 16th 2016
Winning EntryThe BriefTerms and ConditionsAll Entries
The Infiltrator by Ignacio RC
Ahead of the 16th September UK cinema release of THE INFILTRATOR, Warner Bros. Pictures and Poster Spy are inviting artists and designers to create an alternative poster for the film.
An adrenaline-fuelled drama based on a true story, the film stars Bryan Cranston as Robert Mazur, the federal agent who went deep undercover to infiltrate infamous druglord Pablo Escobar’s Medellin Cartel.
Designers should draw on the film’s themes of deception and identity, avoiding re-creating key art and existing poster designs – be creative and explore your own style!
Please refrain from using studio and provider logos in your artwork.
Poster Spy reserves the right to disregard artwork that does not comply with the above. The contest is open world-wide. Deadline to enter is 16th September, 00:00AM BST. Good luck!
Dates to Remember
The deadline for this contest is September 16th 00:00AM BST. This contest is open to worldwide entrants.
You may enter more than once.
- 1st Place: £250 cash
The Winning entry will also be shared across Warner Bros. Twitter channel.
How to Enter
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open from 1st September 2016 until midnight (BST) on 16th September
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The cash prize will be sent to the winner via bank transfer.
- Entrants must submit original art that follow the provided brief. No copyrighted material may be used. Not complying to these conditions might result in exclusion from the contest.
- By entering the competition, you give Warner Bros. Pictures and Poster Spy exclusive right to use your work non-commercially to promote the film.
- We reserve the right to ask the winning entrant to modify their final work.
- The contents of your entry do not reflect the opinion of Warner Bros. Pictures. Responsibility for the information and views expressed in the artwork lies entirely with the author(s)