By submitting a poster design to the competition and agreeing to the terms and conditions you are consenting to your image possibly being used as publicity and promotion of the film including, but not limited to website, social media and print. Any images used will be credited to the person who designed them.
(1) All images will be moderated by a member of staff before they are added to an online gallery of competition entries on the Poster Spy website.
(2) Offensive material will not be included.
(3) Images must be your own copyright, do not upload other people’s work. Work that doesn’t abide by these terms will be removed.
(4) Contest open WORLDWIDE, Altitude films and Poster Spy will not cover transport or accommodation to the screening event. No alternative prize offered if the tickets cannot be used by the winner. Tickets cannot be transferred for a different reward. Wacom tablet will be posted by Poster Spy however we will not accept any responsibility for loss in the mail. Delivery may take 3-4 weeks after the winner has been announced.
(5) If the winner resides outside of the UK they will still be offered tickets to the private screening, however accommodation and travel won’t be provided. If the winner cannot attend the event we will pass the tickets to a runner up who can attend the event.